Thursday, April 11, 2013

Teenage Bedroom, Transformed!!

This was a fun room because we were able to transform this space from a little girls room with pink and butterlies,  to a sophisticated, yet funky teenage space. With new white furniture and a fun color palette on the walls and celing, we were able create a room that she can grow with for years to come!

A must for this room was purple, yet she LOVED her new, teal polka dot bed spread. By painting the ceiling a great turquoise color, were were able to pull it all together while also giving it an unexpected touch of flair (painting ceilings is my new favorite design element!) I chose to paint the back wall a darker lilac color, than the rest of the room, to give the space more perspective and depth.... because everyone know I love an accent wall!






A big thanks you to our teen for letting me invade her space and trusting me to get a little funky :)
c2

STAY CONNECTED






No comments:

Post a Comment